Client Engagement ManagerMarijuana Guides
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships virtually and through periodic site visits and trade shows to ensure maximum client success
Onboard clients to the LinkGreen platform, set schedules and hit deadlines on going live dates
Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including training of users at all levels of the organization from budtenders to company executives
Periodically use products like Microsoft Excel, and Access to organize and assess client data.
Regularly use Hubspot and Aprtinsic to record and assess client activities
Maintain a deep understanding of the client experience to head off potential issues before they become problematic
Develop expertise in all LeafLink technologies, delivering technical support to clients and consistently over-delivering
We are seeking someone who who has worked in a fast-paced startup environment, prepared for all-hands-on-deck moments and a through-and-through team player. Excellent verbal and written communications skills, capable of being direct. You are Self-motivated and excited by the potential to expand your set of skills. Capable of multi-tasking, and an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An optimist and positive professional, excited by challenges and ready with solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills, outgoing and sociable
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workloads
- 2+ years in customer relationship and/or account management, ideally in the SaaS industry
- Knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
December 4th, 2018
About Marijuana Guides
Dec 4th, 2018
If not, I would like a job description please.