Hydro A & B is a highly concentrated fertilizer that provides your plants in a sublime way. Hydro A & B provides essential nutrients for strong growth and flowering of plants. Unlike other products, it already contains all the necessary nutrients and trace elements for a good development of your plant, which will result in an unprecedented yield.
HY-PRO provides vital plants and is suitable for use during the growth and flowering period. Add Hydro A + B with each water session, mix 5 ml of Hydro A with 1 liter of water. Stir, add 5 ml Hydro B and stir again.
• Leaves no residue
• For growth and bloom
• Keeps the plant in top condition
• Hydro A & B provides essential nutrients for strong growth and flowering of plants.
• Shake before use.
• Suitable for Hydro.
• Add Hydro A + B with each watering, mix 5 ml hydro A with 1 liter of water. Stir, add 5 ml Hydro B and stir again.
• Check the EC. This serves between 1.4 and 2.2, see grow schedule.
• Add water if the EC is too high. Check your ph, the desired ph value is between 5.5 and 6.0. If it is too high, lower it with HY-PRO® PH.
Other inorganic fertilizer.
• Total Nitrogen (N) 3,0% | 0,1% Ammonium nitrogen | 2,9%• Nitrate nitrogen
• Total Phosphate (P2O5) 0,0%
• Potassium (K2O) 2,0% | 2,0% water-soluble Potassium
• Calcium (Ca) 2,0%
Are you using Hydro A for growing marijuana? Record it on your Grow Diary!
Looking to start using Hydro A for Cannabis? Find the Lowest Price here!
N-P-K / Micro-elements Nutrient
How to Use Hydro A
If you damaged the label or have not purchased the product yet, you can refer to the information found below to help you understand how to use Hydro A. If you are mixing your own nutrients, you can reference the NPK chart found below to help you identify the role of this nutrient product. The recommended feeding schedule for can be found below to help you understand the correct measurements of nutrients to use. The feeding schedule chart has been provided by Hy-Pro, the product manufacturer.
Hydro A NPK Chart
When combining nutrients, you will want to be conscious of their NPK contents as well as others. You can look at the contents of Hydro A using the chart below.
Hydro A Feeding Chart
Below you can find the recommended feeding chart provided by the nutrient company. To avoid hurting your plants, we recommend starting at a slightly reduced dosage and working up to the recommended dosage at a pace which you are comfortable with.
Hy-Pro Product Line
Take a look at complimentary nutrients which are also available from Hy-Pro. These products will compliment each other, or serve different purposes.
View all Hy-Pro Products