Track the following aspects of your garden throughout the grow:
- Strain and Breeder of Seeds Grown.
- Nickname and manage individual plants.
- Record grow space size. Compare versus other growers.
- Keep track of grow medium, pot size, and style.
- Note your PH levels and CO2 ppm, if you have it.
- Plant height and growth on a weekly basis.
- Distance each plant is from the light.
- Total yield of each plant.
Along the way you can post pictures, add your own notes and interact with the community who can like your comments and photos.
Both you and other visitors can ask you questions about your grow, allowing you to reach out for help as you need it.