- Terpinator is a product that increases the level of terpenoids.
- Ph level of Terpinator is about 6 and quite neutral.
- It can be used during all the growing and with any other nutrients and fertilizers.
- The product promotes development of more fragrant and frosty buds.
- Provides normal metabolism that will protect, and prolong fragrances of your plants
Are you using Terpinator for growing marijuana? Record it on your Grow Diary!
Looking to start using Terpinator for Cannabis? Find the Lowest Price here!
N-P-K / Micro-elements Nutrient
How to Use Terpinator
If you damaged the label or have not purchased the product yet, you can refer to the information found below to help you understand how to use Terpinator. If you are mixing your own nutrients, you can reference the NPK chart found below to help you identify the role of this nutrient product. The recommended feeding schedule for can be found below to help you understand the correct measurements of nutrients to use. The feeding schedule chart has been provided by Terpinator, the product manufacturer.
Terpinator NPK Chart
When combining nutrients, you will want to be conscious of their NPK contents as well as others. You can look at the contents of Terpinator using the chart below.
Terpinator Feeding Chart
Below you can find the recommended feeding chart provided by the nutrient company. To avoid hurting your plants, we recommend starting at a slightly reduced dosage and working up to the recommended dosage at a pace which you are comfortable with.
Terpinator Product Line
Take a look at complimentary nutrients which are also available from Terpinator. These products will compliment each other, or serve different purposes.
View all Terpinator Products